PHMSA HMIT GRANT DOT HAZARDOUS MATERIALS REGULATIONS AWARENESS TRAINING PROGRAM
August 26-28, 2020 in Omaha, NE
2020 20-Hour PHMSA HMIT GRANT DOT HAZARDOUS MATERIALS REGULATIONS AWARENESS TRAINING PROGRAM
4-Hour NESHTA DESIGNING AND DELIVERING EFFECTIVE TRAINING SUMMARY REVIEW
Maximum Class Size: 10
Date: August 26-28, 2020 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
We are not allowed to accept registrations from government employees. We can accept registrations from government contractors and everyone else other than government employees.
This program is provided under a DOT PHMSA HMIT Grant through National Partnership for Environmental Technology Education.
Instructor: Mr. Raymond C. Davis, NPETE DOT HazMat Master Instructor
Registered attendance at this 3-day program earns the attendee 15 CMP’s toward IHMM credential recertification.
Register by clicking on the button below
Here are the Covid-19 Health and Safety Class Guidelines for the PETE HMIT Grant Training Class.
1) All training room tables, chairs will be washed with soap/water then wiped down with disinfectant prior to class every day.
Training materials will be wiped down with disinfectant wipes prior to being touched by attendees.
2) Attendees/instructor will be required to use the provided hand sanitizer upon entering and leaving the training room every day and throughout the day.
3) Attendees/instructor will be at their own table that is 6 feet apart for social distancing. Max 10 people based on COVID -19 Gathering Guidelines.
4) Protective gloves should be worn.
5) Attendees/instructor should use their own facial coverings.
6) 6 ft social distancing will be required for the entire class and while on the training location property.
7) Attendees/instructor may bring their own drinks that are in a type of enclosed thermos for hot beverages or closed bottles of water or sodas.
8) Lunch and purchase of closed bottles of water or sodas with 6 feet apart for social distancing.
9) Daily 1 hour lunch is on your own and any eating of food must be in your vehicle outside of the training location building and training room.
10) Designated locations that have employee lunch areas such as cafeterias that are cleaned prior to use must maintain 6 feet apart for social distancing with face and hand protection.